|What made this project special was that the website had to be creative and engaging and be of value to all interested parties.
The mission was to:
1. Create the definitive Online guide to tourism in the Cook Islands
2. Provide a platform for the consumers to really engage with all aspects of the country – and then to book their tours and accommodation online through existing distribution channels
3. Aggregate online tourism to a single Cook Island portal site by integrating outer islands efforts
4. Provide a platform for other national and international parties to partner with Cook Islands Tourism to grow tourism, including via agents in other countries
5. Create a valuable media asset for Cook Islands Tourism Bureau to leverage from
6. Create a platform that can adapt and grow as the market changes
ReserveGroup have provided an integrated package: new website design, video and image galleries, social media widgets, flip books, eCards. As well as évoSuite tourism software for CRM, eMarketing, member’s directory management, document management system, much more.